In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> you wrote:
>
> Already done, even if I load the compressed Image f.e. to 0x400000
> there is nothing more than just:

Ok...

> Here are the relevant options:

I'm not sure if this is sufficient... I'd recommend to try a standard
configuration instead.

> CONFIG_VT_CONSOLE=yo
> CONFIG_HW_CONSOLE=y

Dump these.

> CONFIG_SERIAL_CORE_CONSOLE=y
> CONFIG_SERIAL_CPM_CONSOLE=y

OK.

> CONFIG_DUMMY_CONSOLE=y

Dump this.

> CONFIG_CPM1=y
> CONFIG_SERIAL_CPM=y
> CONFIG_SERIAL_CPM_CONSOLE=y
> CONFIG_SERIAL_CPM_SMC1=y

Ummm.. that's a  MBX,  means  it's  prehistoric.  You  should  enable
CONFIG_8xx_COPYBACK and CONFIG_8xx_CPU6

If there is still nothing, try a post-mortem memory dump of the log
buffer area.

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk

-- 
DENX Software Engineering GmbH,     MD: Wolfgang Denk & Detlev Zundel
HRB 165235 Munich, Office: Kirchenstr.5, D-82194 Groebenzell, Germany
Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Real programmers don't comment their code. It was hard to  write,  it
should be hard to understand.
-- 
[EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list

Reply via email to