In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> you wrote:
>
> My MBX use an 860 C1 so I shouldn't need CPU6 Silicon Fix, but I put
> both options in.

I don't remember which Silicon revisions needed this...

> First of all: Thank you for your great site - specially:  ;-)
> http://www.denx.de/wiki/DULG/LinuxPostMortemAnalysis
> Now to the results. You should find PMlogs attached.

Did you read the logs?

[   23.360195] Kernel panic - not syncing: VFS: Unable to mount root fs on 
unknown-block(2,0)


Try passing a root=... commandline argument...

> ttyCPM0 at MMIO 0xfa200a80 (irq = 20) is a CPM UART.
> 
> I tried console=ttyS0,9600 and console=ttyCPM0,9600

When the kernel says "ttyCPM0" then it makes no sense to try using
ttyS0


Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk

-- 
DENX Software Engineering GmbH,     MD: Wolfgang Denk & Detlev Zundel
HRB 165235 Munich, Office: Kirchenstr.5, D-82194 Groebenzell, Germany
Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
There's an old proverb that says just about whatever you want it to.
-- 
[EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list

Reply via email to