Jean-Marc Beaune wrote:
> I meant I'd like to be able to control my heating system via a web
> interface (over the LAN or Internet). But that's only an example.
> 
> I already built a system to control the heating but it's standalone, I
> miss the "web part", that's why I think embedded linux could do the
> trick, the only problem I see is the hardware. I have a bunch of old
> print server such as Axis or HP JetDirect equiped with Motorola µC, but
> I don't know if it's possible to install Linux on it.

Well, my memory is not the sharpest, but it seems like somebody
asked a similar question about putting embedded (gent00) linux
on a print server. I think Mike told them to get the tool chain
from the vendor. Find the archives for this list and look back
a few posting...

Or maybe somebody with a younger brain can direct you....

goodluck,



James






-- 
[EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list

Reply via email to