Hi all,

I don't think there's really anything else that can be done for 2.0.53 so am
thinking that we should probably push _rc7 + docs out and let the arch teams
mark it stable when they're ready (or stick with 2.0.51.22-r3 if it pleaseth
them).

We should put out a 2.0.54_pre1 out soon after that. What I'm wondering in is
what will be going in? So far I'm thinking along the lines of:

* cache rewrite
* exec cleanup
* ldconfig fix
* sha1 enabling

The only other new thing in trunk that I know of is logging but there's still
a question mark over the ordering of messages... Can that be resolved soon?
Anything else missing? Any reasons against any of the above?

What's on the map for after that? There's a few things listed on the new
(still unreleased?) project index and I'm looking to get the dependency stuff
refactored and moved out of emerge.. What are the shortterm goals?

--
Jason Stubbs