This could actually be a seperate post on another forum but I will just
say this.

You can stumble through your Microsoft certs, which means they hold
about the same weight with me as Helium. However, when it comes to RHCE
or the other leading Linux cert program (the name of it skips me right
now but its bad ass) skip one too many times and you trip and fall. I
would take a Linux cert over a MS cert any time, any day :)

Doc