Hi,

> I was visiting a (german) police station a few weeks ago. They use GNU/Linux
> with the windowmaker WM, I guess SuSE is their flavor. I asked the

That's an interesting point. I keep reading that Europe is ahead of the
US in Linux adoption, and the Far East and Asia are ahead of both. Does
anyone have evidence to corroborate that?

Public sector adoption in particular is interesting. Here in the UK, it
looks like the government are a Microsoft shop, with the Government
Gateway and all. Has anyone been involved in a Gentoo deployment in the
public sector?

Cheers,
Dan

--