On Fri, Aug 5, 2011 at 1:14 AM, Adam Carter <adamcart...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> You've made an assumption there.
> >
> > Maybe my assumption isn't true, after all seeing the list for firefox
> > that Matthew pointed to, although with firefox we don't see upgrades so
> > often, I guess we should *not* feel more secure with it...
>
> The noscript firefox addon gives significant protection with only a
> little inconvenience. There was no equivalent for chromium last time I
> checked, and it still doesn't have a master password to protect saved
> webform passwords. Chromium is faster than a pgo build of firefox so i
> would prefer to use it, but not until those two issues are addressed.

I felt the same way, but then I found NotScript [0]. It's decent, I do like
noscript a bit better, but it gets the job done. I can't recall anything
about a master password, though, so that may still be a valid concern.

0.
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/odjhifogjcknibkahlpidmdajjpkkcfn

--
Matthew Finkel