On Tue, 13 Sep 2011 16:09:59 +0100, Stroller wrote:

> >> http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/systemd/separate-usr-is-broken
> >
> > Apart from vague references to "us" and "many upstream developers"
> > there is no real indication that this is motivated by any more than
> > the one individual, from his RedHatesque perspective.
>
> Doesn't like conclusions of expert.
>
> <meme image>
>
> Accuses expert of fabricating their experiences.

Disagrees with perceived meaning

Takes post out of context.

I gave no opinion on the content of the post, but that link was the
(only) response to the question " Are there any indications at all that
he actually talked to anybody in the wide world before making such a far
reaching decision?". The link gives no such indications because it is
written by the same person and only makes vague references to others.

My agreement or otherwise with the dev's decisions and opinions has no
bearing on that.

--
Neil Bothwick

"Time is the best teacher....., unfortunately it kills all the students"