On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 4:36 PM, Bruce Hill, Jr.
<da...@happypenguincomputers.com> wrote:

> On March 13, 2012 at 5:49 PM "Canek Peláez Valdés" <can...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

>> Just what I was saying: I said (right there) "the probability of it
>> needing udev (directly or indirectly) will increase." I did not say it
>> would *need* udev for sure; just that the probability of it needing
>> udev would increase.
>
> And I call FUD!

Call all you want mate, doesn't make it true ;)

>> I'm not spreading FUD; I'm just stating my opinion. And I stick to it;
>> wanna bet that beer?
>
> I don't bet or drink, but will say "you're right" if you produce verifiable
> facts.

I'm making a prediction, man. The only "verifiable fact" is in the
future, and my crystall ball is in the shop.

And I don't care if you (or anybody for that matter) says that I'm
right or wrong. I'm just stating my opinion. And I will keep stating
it.

And really, relax. We are all on gentoo-user trying to learn a little
and get (or give) help from time to time. That's all.

Regards.
--
Canek Peláez Valdés
Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México