On 23/04/12 21:34, David W Noon wrote:
On Mon, 23 Apr 2012 18:50:44 +0100, Peter Humphrey wrote about Re:
[gentoo-user] Re: new mobo : Eth0 recovered:

[snip]
So I removed linux-firmware, rebooted and got kmail back.

We all noticed that you are using KMail once more, because you are
sending HTML messages with a huge font and bold typeface to the list.

Any chance of you reconfiguring KMail not to send HTML messages?
Please ... pretty please ... :-)

A mail-client worth its salt should be able to work around that ;-) Thunderbird, the superior mail client (<-- flame bait) has an option that says "Display HTML messages as plain text", so I never notice when someone posts HTML messages here (or anywhere else.)