Michael Hampicke wrote:
> Am 13.11.2012 04:20, schrieb Dale:

That could work but since Linus thinks it is stupid the way udev is
headed, I was thinking about smartdev.  That would be the opposite of
stupiddev I guess.  lol

I don't care what the name is, I just hope it works out not only for
Gentoo but for other distros that don't like the direction udev is going.

Thanks to Richard and everyone else who is going to be working on this.

Dale

:-)  :-)

--
I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how
you interpreted my words!