On 18/04/2013 00:26, Joseph wrote:
>> I promise you, and this is important, until you provide that information
>> we will all keep going around in circles (unless you hit random pay
>> dirt) and your printing will continue to not work.
>>
>> --
>> Alan McKinnon
>> alan.mckin...@gmail.com
>
> If is hard to find trouble-shoot these kind of problems. If I new which
> package is causing it I wouldn't be asking questions on this forum!
> I'll emerge --rsync maybe it was fixed already.
> I know Firefox-17.0.4 has a printing problem to a folder other than
> /home/user/ folder but it was fixed in 17.0.5 version.

What does a Firefox printing error have to do with evince?????

Please make at least *some* effort to help yourself and describe to the
list what steps you took and the results, even if they were not successful.

With an error like this I expect you to have already done some sane
Google searches to see if this is a common problem or isolated to you, I
would expect you to check bugs.gentoo.org and I would expect you to know
what packages have been updated since the problem manifested.

--
Alan McKinnon
alan.mckin...@gmail.com