On Sat, 27 Apr 2013 17:15:37 +0200, Alan McKinnon wrote:

> You are in Australia. The sun happens to shine in Australia. It shines a
> lot there.
> I am in South Africa. The sun happens to shine a lot in South Africa. It
> shines a lot here.
>
> Neil is in England. The sun never shines in England. It makes the
> English confused and fries their brains.

Of course it shines over here, it does it non-stop every time I go abroad
on holiday :(

For the record, I wasn't one of those complaining about DST, it makes
little difference to me whether or not there is a sun the other side of
those rain clouds.

--
Neil Bothwick

Copper wire was invented by two Scotsmen fighting over a penny!