#1 belonged to SYbase where I worked at the time, and I moved on
#2 belonged to LSD where I worked at the time, and I moved on
#3 was mine, an M1540. Lovely machine but had one of those faulty nVidia
cards from 7 years ago where the chip separates from it's substrate. I
still have it, breaks my heart to throw it away :-)
#4 was an M4600, developed a weird fault that Dell had never heard of,
so they replaced it under warranty with
#5 is the current M4800, still going strong

The wife got an M4600 same time I did (we worked at the same place) and
she's since upgraded to a ThinkPad courtesy of the company scheme. I
have plans for that machine but she made me promise to tidy up my study
and do something with the hundreds of books lying around before I can
get my mitts on it :-(((

--
Alan McKinnon
alan.mckin...@gmail.com