Hi All,

I just noticed that the driver for my old printer no longer shows up in cups,
on one of my PCs.  Comparison with other PCs shows that this one does *not*
have the hpijs USE set.

Could someone who also does not have hpijs set in their hplip tell me if the
HP DeskJet 930C selection is missing, when they load up the GUI via
https://127.0.0.1:631 and then try to modify a printer?

Until this week there wasn't a problem with this PC so I am not sure what
changed ...

I've set it up with DeskJet 932c for now without USE=hpijs and it seems to
work, so I am in two minds if I need hpijs or if I need to use the 930c driver
anyway.
--
Regards,
Mick