Mick wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I just noticed that the driver for my old printer no longer shows up in cups,
> on one of my PCs.  Comparison with other PCs shows that this one does *not*
> have the hpijs USE set.
>
> Could someone who also does not have hpijs set in their hplip tell me if the
> HP DeskJet 930C selection is missing, when they load up the GUI via
> https://127.0.0.1:631 and then try to modify a printer?
>
> Until this week there wasn't a problem with this PC so I am not sure what
> changed ...
>
> I've set it up with DeskJet 932c for now without USE=hpijs and it seems to
> work, so I am in two minds if I need hpijs or if I need to use the 930c
> driver
> anyway.

I was going to try and test this.  I try to help when ever I can.  Thing
is, the way CUPS works here, you have to have the printer connected to
set it up.  I can't find a option to set up a printer that is not
connected during the set up process.  Maybe I am missing something.  o_O

Maybe someone else who has that printer can test it.  We hope.

Dale

:-)  :-)