On Monday, 18 December 2017 10:57:31 GMT Neil Bothwick wrote:
> On Mon, 18 Dec 2017 10:45:30 +0000, Peter Humphrey wrote:
> >
> > Coincidentally, I'd recently also ended my subscription to the magazine.
> >
>  :-(

Well, after many years of devoted service, they seem to have lost their way.
I've no interest in Pi, for example (perhaps that ever-growing section
should be hived off into a separate publication); the indispensable Answers
section has disappeared; the inestimable Dr Brown's Administeria section
ditto. American "English" pervades it relentlessly, with no attempt at
translation. And I can't remember the last time I made use of the bundled
DVD. It's all just too much for a body to continue spending money on.

No offence meant to anyone around here.

--
Regards,
Peter.