On 2018-03-01, Wols Lists <antli...@youngman.org.uk> wrote:
> On 01/03/18 15:43, Grant Edwards wrote:
>> If I cared about scanning, I'd be very tempted to spend enough money
>> to get a network-connected printer that just e-mails me a PDF document
>> or writes it to a network file server.
>
> Make sure you check the specs. Either it'll be expensive,

I'm sure.  None of the budget all-in-ones I've looked at in the past
did it.

> or it probably won't do it. My Dells have been the only
> printer/scanners I've had that do it - HP's don't, Epsons don't ...

That feature definitely moves you from the "home" printer product
lines into the "office" printer product lines.

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! Those people look
                                  at               exactly like Donnie and