On 2018-04-11 01:08, R0b0t1 wrote:

> Can we stop using Oracle's JVM?

An ever recurring question, and of course one that should be asked.

What is the alternative?  icedtea is the _same_ VM, just built
differently.  And building it from source requires cups, which I don't
want on my system.  Also, at this point I don't feel any better about
using a RH backed package than an Oracle one.