On Wednesday, 5 December 2018 11:11:06 GMT Mick wrote:
> On Wednesday, 5 December 2018 10:12:10 GMT Peter Humphrey wrote:
> > The main reason I've ditched chrome and chromium altogether is that they
> > insist on redirecting me to their mobile site - and this is a 27-inch
> > screen! But I'm also uncomfortable with the privacy concerns such as you
> > mention.
>
> I haven't noticed something like this here.  Is there a particular site that
> causes this you could share?

I'd like to check, but today I can't compile chromium; it throws a lot of
errors about an end of file coming before the end of data. I suppose it's
running out of space, though there seems to be plenty. I'll look into it.

As far as I can remember though, it was the google.com home page. I didn't get
any further than that before complaining to google, waiting for the inevitably
absent reply, then giving up and ditching it.

--
Regards,
Peter.