Hello,

On Fri, 07 Dec 2018, Dale wrote:
>Peter Humphrey wrote:
>> Have you tried gkrellm? It's very neat. Sits in a vertical strip at
>> the side of your screen and shows a whole load of things all at
>> once. I've been using it for donkeys' years.
>
>That's what I generally use.  I don't see a place for it to show the CPU
>frequency tho.  Did I miss it?

Nope. Try your local x11-plugins/gkrellm-gkfreq, see attachment ;)

HTH,
-dnh

--
Keep me informed on the behaviour of this kernel..  As the "BugFree(tm)"
series didn't turn out too well, I'm starting a new series called the

EAPI=6

inherit gkrellm-plugin toolchain-funcs

DESCRIPTION="CPU frequency plugin for gkrellm2"
HOMEPAGE="https://sourceforge.net/projects/gkrellm-gkfreq/";
SRC_URI="mirror://sourceforge/${PN}/${P}.tar.gz"
LICENSE="GPL-2"
SLOT="0"
KEYWORDS="~amd64 ~x86"
IUSE=""