On Mon, 2019-01-28 at 18:01 -0600, Dale wrote:

> I do currently use exiftool to get the resolution.  One, it is
> accurate
> and true every time.  I've never had it be wrong.  I do it this way:
> exiftool <path to file > | grep size

Assuming you're using bash as your shell then you're pretty close
already. Make it:
echo "<path to file>, $(exiftool <path to file> | grep size)"

Then you just need to run that over every file and append the output to
a data file for searching.  There are a variety of ways to do that
ranging from using loops in your script to doing abominable things with
spreadsheet programs or other editors, so I leave that choice up to
you.

LMP