вс, 18 окт. 2020 г. в 09:09, David Haller <gen...@dhaller.de>:
> On Sat, 17 Oct 2020, gevisz wrote:
> >??, 17 ???. 2020 ?. ? 14:57, David Haller <gen...@dhaller.de>:
> [..]
> >Here is the comparative table for your kernel parameters vs those of
> >gentoo-kernel 5.4.64 and my last tried configuration in
> >gentoo-sources-4.19.86:
> >CONFIG                     | 4.14 | 5.4.64 | 4.19.86
> >SND                          | y      | m        | y
> >SND_TIMER               | y      | m        | y
> >SND_PCM                  | y      | m        | y
> >SND_HWDEP             | m     | m        | y
> >SND_DRIVERS           | y      | y         | y
> >SND_PCI                    | y      | y         | y
> >SND_HDA                  | m     | m        | y
> >SND_HDA_INTEL        | m    | m        | y
> >SND_HDA_HWDEP     | y     | y         | n
> >SND_HDA_RECONFIG | y    | y         | y
> >SND_HDA_CODEC_REALTEK | m | m | y
> >SND_HDA_GENERIC   | m | m | y
> >SND_HDA_CORE        | m | m | y
> >SND_SPI                     | y | n | absent
>
> Looks ok.
>
> [..]
> >So, it seems that at least the configuration for kernel 5.4.64 should
> >work. However, it does not.
>
> Try this in /etc/modprobe.d/alsa.conf (or some file there):
>
> ====
> alias char-major-116 snd
> alias snd-card-0 snd-hda-intel
> options snd-hda-intel model=auto
> ====

I have not tried to edit any alsa configuration files before.
Here is a content of my current /etc/modprobe.d/alsa.conf
# Alsa kernel modules' configuration file.

# ALSA portion
alias char-major-116 snd
# OSS/Free portion
alias char-major-14 soundcore

##
## IMPORTANT:
## You need to customise this section for your specific sound card(s)
## and then run `update-modules' command.
## Read alsa-driver's INSTALL file in /usr/share/doc for more info.
##
##  ALSA portion
## alias snd-card-0 snd-interwave
## alias snd-card-1 snd-ens1371
##  OSS/Free portion
## alias sound-slot-0 snd-card-0
## alias sound-slot-1 snd-card-1
##

# OSS/Free portion - card #1
alias sound-service-0-0 snd-mixer-oss
alias sound-service-0-1 snd-seq-oss
alias sound-service-0-3 snd-pcm-oss
alias sound-service-0-8 snd-seq-oss
alias sound-service-0-12 snd-pcm-oss
##  OSS/Free portion - card #2
## alias sound-service-1-0 snd-mixer-oss
## alias sound-service-1-3 snd-pcm-oss
## alias sound-service-1-12 snd-pcm-oss

alias /dev/mixer snd-mixer-oss
alias /dev/dsp snd-pcm-oss
alias /dev/midi snd-seq-oss

# Set this to the correct number of cards.
options snd cards_limit=1
So, after changes you suggested, it looks as follows:
[...]

Tried to run 'update-modules' command but got
bash: update-modules: command not found
message.

Will reboot now and report the result.