вс, 18 окт. 2020 г. в 17:19, David Haller <gen...@dhaller.de>:
> On Sun, 18 Oct 2020, gevisz wrote:
> >??, 18 ???. 2020 ?. ? 09:09, David Haller <gen...@dhaller.de>:
> [..]
> >> Try this in /etc/modprobe.d/alsa.conf (or some file there):
> >>
> >> ====
> >> alias char-major-116 snd
> >> alias snd-card-0 snd-hda-intel
> >> options snd-hda-intel model=auto
> >> ====
> [..]
> >So, after changes you suggested, it looks as follows:
> ># Alsa kernel modules' configuration file.
> >
> ># ALSA portion
> >alias char-major-116 snd
> ># OSS/Free portion
> >alias char-major-14 soundcore
> >
> >##
> >## IMPORTANT:
> >## You need to customise this section for your specific sound card(s)
> >## and then run `update-modules' command.
> >## Read alsa-driver's INSTALL file in /usr/share/doc for more info.
> >##
> >##  ALSA portion
> >## alias snd-card-0 snd-interwave
> >alias snd-card-0 snd-hda-intel
> >## alias snd-card-1 snd-ens1371
> >##  OSS/Free portion
> >## alias sound-slot-0 snd-card-0
> >## alias sound-slot-1 snd-card-1
> >##
> >
> ># OSS/Free portion - card #1
> >alias sound-service-0-0 snd-mixer-oss
> >alias sound-service-0-1 snd-seq-oss
> >alias sound-service-0-3 snd-pcm-oss
> >alias sound-service-0-8 snd-seq-oss
> >alias sound-service-0-12 snd-pcm-oss
> >##  OSS/Free portion - card #2
> >## alias sound-service-1-0 snd-mixer-oss
> >## alias sound-service-1-3 snd-pcm-oss
> >## alias sound-service-1-12 snd-pcm-oss
> >
> >alias /dev/mixer snd-mixer-oss
> >alias /dev/dsp snd-pcm-oss
> >alias /dev/midi snd-seq-oss
> >
> ># Set this to the correct number of cards.
> >options snd-hda-intel model=auto
> >options snd cards_limit=1
>
> Looks good, but snd-hda-codec-hdmi might still get loaded, so try with:
>
> options snd cards_limit=2
>
> (or even more)...
>
> >Tried to run 'update-modules' command but got
> >bash: update-modules: command not found
> >message.
>
> Should not be necessary.
>
> [still no sound after reboot in FF/Skype]
>
> Try:
>
>     aplay /usr/share/sounds/alsa/test.wav
>
> before tackling FF etc. And check alsamixer etc. for it might have
> wrong options set as the device might have been moved..

Thank you for your help. I turned on the computer, changed options snd
cards_limit to 2 and ran aplay /usr/share/sound/alsa/*.wav (I have a
different named wav files). There was a sound. Then I started Firefox
and opened some youtube videos. The sound was present as well. Then I
opened alsamixer. Some of the channels were muted and some had no full
sound. Nevertheless, the sound had been present. I unmuted all the
channels and set the full sound level on all of them. Then I again
checked that the sound is present. It was. So, I rebooted the
computer, ran alsamixer and made sure that all channels are unmuted
and have full sound level. But this time the sound was absent exactly
as I expected. Neither aplay nor Firefox produced any sound. I have
already seen this behavior when I experimented with the kernel
configuration about 8 months ago: the same kernel options, the same
configuration files, all alsamixer channels are unmuted but after one
reboot I have a sound and on another I have no sound. Any thoughts?