On 5/6/22 4:09 AM, John Covici wrote:
So, I restored all the files, I could like sendmail.mc and the Sendmail.conf, but no joy, still no authentication mechanisms. I restored them to about first of April.

Well darn.  :-/

This still leads me to saslauthd.

I didn't mean to imply that it /wasn't/ SASL, just that the two are separate.

Have you been maintaining your sendmail.cf via the sendmail.mc file? Or are there unaccounted for hand edits? -- I'll often test new things in sendmail.cf directly and then promote them to sendmail.mc once I have identified what I want.

Likewise with submit.cf / submit.mc.

Would you be willing to share your sendmail.mc and submit.mc files? Feel free to "REDACT" things as necessary. (Please make sure it's easy to tell what is redacted.)

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die