Interesting viewpoint, and some of the things you say do have
relevance Holly.  Thanks.  But, I still think things should be a
little easier for the average user.  I'm really sick of the windows
admins who *think* linux is hard, when it's really not, and bash it
all the time because of that.  I'm all for converting them. :)