On Saturday 09 September 2006 08:30, Stephen Liu wrote:

> > Mine is:
> > >     Option        "Device" "/dev/input/mouse0"
>
> The above line works for me too.  OR "/dev/input/mice" also works here.

X will *always* fail to correctly detect my mice on most of the boxen that I
have configured so far.

Option      "Device" "/dev/input/mice" will invariably give me a working X and
then use man xorg.conf to finely tune my X setup.

I don't think that an xorg.conf.example is necessary - for a change, I have
found man xorg.conf to be very well written and self explanatory.

HTH
--
Regards,
Mick