[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> And I guess... not surprisingly the bookmark page now works too?

One lingering mysql command that is printed when the bookmarks page
configuration steps is gone through:

>From bookmarks page:
[...]
  After completing the configuration, create useraccounts with the
  following MySQL command:

(wrapped for mail)
  mysql> INSERT INTO user (username, password) VALUES
                      ('johndoe', MD5('johndoes_password'));

If I use that command (filling in the johndoe and johndoes_password
part it fails with this error:

   ERROR 1046 (3D000): No database selected

Apparently the syntax is not complete?

And trying:
  mysql> help INSERT INTO

gets me:
  Nothing found
  Please try to run 'help contents' for a list of all accessible topics

Going on to that help screen doesn't appear to offer anything very helpful.