Hi stroller,
that was actually interesting, but it didn't help me much... I do not manage
the network, neither do I have any knowledge of it's working. I asked the
help desk guys to help out, but all they managed is to get me someone that
knew, after a 2 hours work, to mount the directories I needed manually. If I
were to ask them I will have to be sure I am quite knowing the area so I
could correctly describe to the Microsoft-trained network administrators
what I want. If you could point me to an article of any kind (or to the
relevant part in samba's huge documentation) I would be much grateful.
thanks.