On Monday 22 December 2008 02:28:26 Allan Gottlieb wrote:
> I think that is a little harsh.  I dislike html mail, never send it,
> and know perfectly well that this group is for text, bottom-posted mail.

It's not intended to be harsh, it's intended to make some folk sit back, take
a deep breath, giggle a bit at themselves and say

"You know what? We're acting like a bunch of 6 year old numpties on the
playground. Let's knock it off and have a beer instead..."

Any parent who's kids have reached primary school recognises this behaviour...

--
alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com