1) You can easily verify the valid of my e-mail looking my signature and/or
searching me at freenode.

2) I'll repeat: this is a development version that I have started to code on
Saturday, so it WILL have bugs and problems, but, like every other open source
application, I need community help to improve it. To be more short: if you
don't stay comfortable to install and test this software, just don't install
or test this software. Many others might want to help the development.

--
Ronan Arraes Jardim Chagas
Control and Automation Engineer