Hello James,

That is my goal at the future. Let it be each day more integrated with emerge
and its tools.

By now, I just want to see if gentoo community has interest in my idea before
search for some place to host it and put the ebuild at an overlay. And you are
right, I do not recommend for non-experience users to be using this kind of
software.

Regards,
--
Ronan Arraes Jardim Chagas