Alan McKinnon wrote:
On Saturday 09 January 2010 00:04:28 Dale wrote:
Honestly, I don't care if it is 100% volunteers. They dropped the support and a LOT of people, including me, are at the very least not happy about it.

Dale, FFS, please stop whinging about KDE-3

This is getting like an old record stuck in a groove...

Well, I didn't like being told that it was my fault that support was dropped. I didn't even know it was dropped until it was already done. I didn't realize that this would have to be replied to this many times for the facts to be understood.

Apologies on my end at least.

Dale

:-) :-)