I have played with the idea of designing a prop which incorporates
ultrasonic cavities to produce bright water. But, the modeling is beyond my
capabilities. If it can be shown to the boat owners that such a prop would
generate more thrust by breaking up the cohesion of the water just forward
of the blade (as a ultrasonic cavity should), the owners would have
an economic encouragement to retrofit.

Again, I have no way to go forward with the idea.

--
*Michael Hayes*
*360-708-4976*