Ken and list - with ccs

    1.   I have previously said I admired your own taxonomy.   I was only
following up on Simon's cite (especially as I found a free version).

    2.   Dr. Heyward's 5-part taxonomy could/would be improved by bringing your
three (conservation, efficiency, and low-carbon) in at the front end to replace
"mitigation" - bringing hers to 7-part.  All three make sense in terms of
coupling the first four circles

    3.   But I would already call yours more 7-part than 6-part, as you have 7
circles and 7 outer "links"  (not all arrows)  Presumably your outermost (late
in the day) red "hammer" is related to her "rectification" - which would allow
a seventh interior "hammer" with that name.   That seventh inner label would
nicely balance your chart.

   4.  All of the seven arrows and "hammers" have economic metrics.  The final
seventh (rectification) could be the most expensive of all the "hammers" - and
is rarely (ever) noted (to my knowledge) in economic analyses.  That's where we
would include the cost of avoiding expensive wars.

   5.  Do you agree that adding this fifth-seventh "Heyward"
rectification-element would look logical on your chart?

Ron