I sense the opportunity for a great publicity stunt, to poke the
legislators into rethinking this sloppily drafted law by :

A) Deliberately painting a driveway white B) Laying an olivine grit pathway
C) Making some biochar soil improver

I'm sure the local press would be willing to cover it. Does anyone live in
Rhode Island who's known to people on this list?