There's an established link between SRM and CDR, via increasing ocean
acidification by dissolution.

MCB would seem to be more directly effective than SRM, as nearly 100pc of
its effects go into cooling the ocean surface and lower Tropospheric air
over the ocean.

Has anyone modelled this? If not, can someone please put it on their "to
do' list?