FYI, the article is still in the process of peer review and has not yet
been accepted. You can create an account and comment it
https://esd.copernicus.org/preprints/esd-2021-85/

I agree with Klauss and the energy requirements.
*But I also welcome any new ideas to try to reduce global warming. *

Even if the "proposals" made in this article seem awful to some, it can
provide other researchers or entrepreneurs better ideas?
Maybe on a smaller scale, in some conditions and regions, it could be
applicable without impacting the natural world of ecological communities
and of biodiversity?
Let us imagine for instance that we can still enhance 5x the Miscanthus
productivity (or another plant?) under an agricultural greenhouse, using
artificial light at night, consuming 10x much less clear water or using
slightly salted water in the Sahara, and produce biofuels with it, devoted
to BECCS, then don't you think that lighting up at night, using excess
electricity produced by wind energy, could be justified?
https://www.cleanenergywire.org/factsheets/why-power-prices-turn-negative
<https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S092913932030603X?casa_token=QqAwJQY5CLgAAAAA:kuDKaIRWIVAH7aPSWE7X4EmI-TGTcCjq_qJMosfhOS7DOj-RWRLGjW7KRF3mZ1aIloDb5rYyV6g>