It would be good to know if something about my calculations here are
fundamentally wrong. I am no aerosol expert by any margins, and as seen, my
model is pretty much the most simple possible thing that I could make on
this, but it does seem to give an indication against the "double
catastrophe" thesis. Please let me know if I am wrong on this