Hi Doug,
Apologies for misinterpreting. Its a statement like this that I have been
looking for.
When you suggest it isn't appreciably worse, is that a suggestion that
either:
- The death toll/ the ability for society to recover would be no different
given the double catastrophe than the single catastrophe
- The climatic response to the double catastrophe is no different than the
single catastrophe
- The difference in death toll may be, say (and these are made up numbers)
6 billion vs 6.01 billion
Thank you so much for the clarification
Best
Gideon