Sorry to top post, but does anyone have any advice about this?

Thanks again.
Jeremy

On 5/02/2018, at 1:09 PM, Jeremy Palmer
<jpal...@linz.govt.nz<mailto:jpal...@linz.govt.nz>> wrote:

Hi All,

I’m trying to define a Tile Matrix Set for
https://www.linz.govt.nz/data/linz-data-service/guides-and-documentation/nztm2000-map-tile-service-schema.
 But I’m having some trouble trying to set the origin correctly to get the
correct WMTS TileMatrixSet TopLeftCorner defined for each TileMatrix entry. I
need each zoom level to define TopLeftCorner as the origin of the tile grid i.e
<TopLeftCorner>10000000.0 -1000000.0</TopLeftCorner>, but when I set the min X
=  -1000000.0 and max y = 10000000.0 I get a WMTS capabilities document with
the following:

https://gist.github.com/palmerj/a8499f4f352556c327dc3fd946347bd2

At the moment I have setup the grid as per this screen shot:

<nztm_tile_matrix_set.jpeg>

I’ve defined this same grid in other software before, like mapproxy and it’s
worked ok.

  NZTM:
    srs: EPSG:2193
    origin: nw
    bbox_srs: EPSG:2193
    bbox: [-1000000, 3087000, 3327000, 10000000]
    res:  [8960, 4480, 2240, 1120, 560, 280, 140, 70, 28, 14, 7, 2.8, 1.4, 0.7,
0.28, 0.14, 0.07]

Any help would be greatly received.

Cheers,
Jeremy

This message contains information, which may be in confidence and may be
subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not
peruse, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message. If you have received
this message in error, please notify us immediately (Phone 0800 665 463 or
i...@linz.govt.nz) and destroy the original message. LINZ accepts no
responsibility for changes to this email, or for any attachments, after its
transmission from LINZ. Thank You.