Hi Jukka,

Thanks for your reply.

On 6/02/2018, at 10:33 PM, Rahkonen Jukka (MML)
<jukka.rahko...@maanmittauslaitos.fi<mailto:jukka.rahko...@maanmittauslaitos.fi>>
 wrote:

Hi,

Your system seems to be a Northing-Easting one
http://epsg-registry.org/export.htm?wkt=urn:ogc:def:crs:EPSG::2193

Yes I thought that too and tried different combination of the bbox values, but
it didn’t work.

While waiting for a proper answer I would try how it would behave with flipped
coordinates:

    bbox: [3087000, -1000000, 10000000, 3327000]

When using this option I get the following in teh WMTS:

<TopLeftCorner>3087000.0 3587520.0" </TopLeftCorner>

Cheers,
Jeremy

This message contains information, which may be in confidence and may be
subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not
peruse, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message. If you have received
this message in error, please notify us immediately (Phone 0800 665 463 or
i...@linz.govt.nz) and destroy the original message. LINZ accepts no
responsibility for changes to this email, or for any attachments, after its
transmission from LINZ. Thank You.