Now I created CoordinateReferenceSystem via
CRSAuthorityFactory.createCoordinateReferenceSystem(String epsgCode).
What if the datum has no epsg code? If I only have a datum name can I
create a
CoordinateReferenceSystem? I'm trying to find a way not to use EPSG code
then I don't need to deal with epsg-hsql.

Sun