Hi,
I would be happy to talk about
- democracy in the Anthropocene
- transnational environmental governance (public-private partnerships,
orchestration, politics of participation in UN-civil society relations)
- a discourse historical /post-structuralist approach to global environmental
politics and sustainability governance
- climate related emotions (anxiety, loss, grief, hope, etc).
Some of these would be longer than others, but I am happy to discuss it with
course responsible teachers.

All the best,
Aysem

---------------
Ayşem Mert
Associate Senior Lecturer in Environmental Politics
Department of Political Science
Stockholm University
Universitetsvägen 10 F, Room F 732
www.statsvet.su.se/mert<http://www.statsvet.su.se/mert>
@ayshemm<https://twitter.com/ayshemm>

Recent publications
Mert, A. (2020) “Democracy in the Anthropocene,” in Routledge Handbook of
Global Sustainability Governance, A. Kalfagianni, D. Fuchs & A. Hayden (eds),
Abingdon: Routledge, pp. 282-295.
Mert, A. (2019) “Democracy in the Anthropocene: A new scale,” in E. Lövbrand
and F. Biermann (eds) Anthropocene Encounters: New Directions in Green
Political Thinking, Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, pp. 107-122.
Mert, A. (2019) “The trees in Gezi Park: Environmental policy as the focus of
democratic
protests,”<https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/1523908X.2016.1202106>
Journal of Environmental Policy and Planning, 21 (5): 593-607.
Mert, A. (2019) “Participation(s) in Transnational Environmental Governance:
Green values versus instrumental use,” Environmental Values, 28 (1): 101-121.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.