I'm trying to start tinking on inserting GGL games into X
applications, and if I'm right this would be very easy because you allow
parameters in the display-x target. I need two different things, for one
side, to call ggi routines from (for example) a GTK application to draw into
a GTK DrawingArea, and for another side, I need to call an independent
GGL/GGI program changing the environment variable GGI_DISPLAY.

        I don0t know how I can do the first thing, but for the second one,
as it's said at the libggi manpage, I should use "display-x: -inwin <window
id>". It doesn't run at all. -inroot yes, but -inwin not, ggiOpen returns an
error code.

        Anybody can help me, please?

In the beggining, Turing created the machine...
 /_) \/ / /  email: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
/ \  / (_/   www  : http://programacion.mundivia.es/ryu
[ GGL developer ] & [ IRCore developer ] & [ GPUL member ]