From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, December 30, 1999 7:57 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: C&T65555

Sorry for the late reply.

I was looking at the C&T a few days ago, since I wanted to get a non-Matrox
point of view on graphics cards, since I've basically only ever worked with
one matrox board or another.

Unfortunatley, the C&T code in the kgicon tree is far from complete,
basically it includes the clock and ramdac drivers, and very little chipset
code. I've been poking at the code for kgi0.9, but have no timefram or even
plans on ever completing the project, sinnce the Matrox driver is still what
I do most, and I have no C&T hardware myself anyway.

Johan

On Sat, Dec 25, 1999 at 07:42:07PM +0900, Dmitri Semenov wrote:
> Thanks

Do
> > you have any idea about?
>
> Look at kgicon. We have at least some source in kgicon/kgi/chipset/Chips
for
> the 655xx series. Don't know how functional it is, though.
>
> CU, ANdy
>
> --
> = Andreas Beck                    |  Email :
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>