On 01/05/2000 02:37:24 PM GMT James A Simmons wrote:

>It only works for PowerPCs :(

But it should not much to be changed to make it work on PCs.
I once (linux 2.1.131) tried it and already had it loading (it was more or
less
only a change in to PCI/configuration code).  But the
display was messed up, looked like wrong bpp or
something like that. I wanted to check the configured register
values to fix it, but never found time and motivation...

If someone's interested, I still have the tar ball around
(don't know if its much worth in 2.3.xx)

regards,
chris