Where can I find out about key events and the meaning of
their parameters ? What is the meaning of 'sym' 'label'
and 'button' and where is the mapping between them defined ?

I'd like to write the key event handling code for berlin so
I wonder how 'i18n' compliant ggi events are.
Berlin uses it's own event structures (which are synthesized
following some style/preferrence settings). Since we are unicode
based right from the ground up, I'm wondering whether it would
be possible at least for the keys provided directly (i.e. not
needing modifiers or other compositions) to use unicode.

How can I switch between languages from a running program (i.e.
display server) ?

Regards,        Stefan

Stefan Seefeld
Departement de Physique