[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Christoph Egger) writes:

> Is anyone here already hacking the file-target?
>
> If not, I want to hack it to add support reading some file-formats

This is a completely broken idea. Having a target reading images
like this makes about as much sense as having LibGII inputlibs
read images, and it does not do anything good for anybody.

If you want to load images into a LibGGI visual, write a library
that loads them into a memory visual.

//Marcus
        Marcus Sundberg        | http://www.stacken.kth.se/~mackan
       Stockholm, Sweden       |   E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]