Hi Martin

I implemented your suggestion to follow the GtkSpinButton pattern: The
UnitAdjustment now is to be created manually by the client and then set via
gimp_unit_entry_set_adjustment(). I removed the majority of functions in
GimpUnitEntry which mirrored GimpUnitAdjustment. Only set/get_pixels and
set/get_bounds is remaining. I also added gimp_unit_entries_get_adjustment() in
addition to gimp_unit_entries_get_entry() so that clients can access the
adjustment easily.
Have a look at the new API and tell me what you think (especially what part of
GimpUnitAdjustment we still should mirror in GimpUnitEntry for convenience). I
think I like it better now ;) But I made it a separate commit so we could
rewind painlessly...

Best regards
Enrico